NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- The MoGo Moments must be submitted by legal residents of the fifty United States and the District of Columbia who are over the age of eighteen (18). Employees of MoGo Sport and other companies associated with the promotion of the contest, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- The sweepstakes is sponsored by MoGo Sport.
Agreement to Official Rules
- Participation in the sweepstakes constitutes entrants full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these official rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
- The contest will begin the first day of each month at 12am EST and will end at 11:59pm EST on the last day of each month.
How to Enter
- Submission of the picture will be accepted on our online entry form at http://www.mogosport.com/mogo-moment/enter-now
- If you do not have internet access, you can enter by sending a postcard to MoGo Sport, 11 Grumman Hill Road, Wilton, CT 06897 and include your name, address, and phone number.
- Do not send any pictures or videos or personally identifiable information of children under the age of thirteen (13).
- MoGo Sport will select potential winners among all eligible entries received within the first week of each month. The sponsor will notify the potential winner via email (or mail) at the time of selection.
- Free MoGo product and apparel. Valued between $5 and $20 dollars.
- In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the contest is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, bug, unauthorized human intervention or other technical problem, or in the event the contest is unable to run as planned for any reason, as determined by sponsor in its sole discretion, the sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the contest to address the impairment and then resume the sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these official rules or (b) terminated the sweepstakes and, in the event of termination, award the prize at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment. The sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the contest or to be acting in violation of these official rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of the contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the sponsor reserves the right to seek damages (including attorney fees) and any other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the sponsor to enforce any provision of these official rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
Release and Limitations of Liability
- By participating in the contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the sponsor, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, other companies associated with the sweepstakes, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents (the Released Parties) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the contest or receipt or use of the prize, including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors associated with the contest, including lost, interrupted or unavailable internet service provider (ISP), network, server, wireless service provider, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, cellular tower or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the contest; (c) mechanical, network, electric, computer, human, printing or typographical errors; (d) application downloads, € any other errors or problems in connection with the contest, including, without limitation, errors that may occur in the administration of the contest, the announcement of the winner, the cancelation or postponement of the event and/or the flyover, if applicable, the incorrect downloading of the application the processing of entries application the processing of entries application downloads or in any contest-related materials; or (f) injury, death, losses or damages of any kind, to persons or property which may be caused, directly, or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrants participation in the sweepstakes or acceptance, receipt or misuse of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto). Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the released parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the contest, and in no event shall the entrant be entitled to receive attorney’s fees. Release parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the contest. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Connecticut. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these official rules, entrants rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the sponsor in connection with the sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Connecticut, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Connecticut.